You never know who will make a disaster at your wedding in the form of a lame or inappropriate toast or speech. It is usually the best man but the father of the bride can make a mess of things as well.
How to avoid it? Help him, or better yet, create his toast or speech for him.
We here at Sacramento Wedding want your special day to be the best it can be so we have put together some articles on speeches and also provided a resource for creating your own speeches that will make the most of your special day so check it out by clicking on the banner below!
As the father of the Bride, you already have a lot of responsibility on your plate: not just on the wedding day itself, but in the days and weeks that lead up to the event.
Aside from all the organization and orchestration of the wedding and reception details, your number-one duty is to provide your daughter with a solid shoulder to lean upon as her Big Day approaches. This is your time to really be her rock – you’re the one she’ll be turning to when things get a little chaotic (as they undoubtedly will do!)
On top of all these caring, altruistic responsibilities, there’s also the not-so-small matter of keeping yourself sane and as stress-free as possible.
And when you’re expected to make a speech that’s warm, witty, significant, meaningful, and funny – in front of all the people who really matter to you, your family, your new son-in-law, and (most importantly) your daughter, that’s a pretty big ask.
This is where Father of the Bride Wedding Speeches: How to be Witty and Well Prepared comes in: a comprehensive how-to guide by Dan Stevens, experienced public speaker and speech-writer extraordinaire, to writing and delivering the funniest, most eloquent speech of the day.
This handbook has been designed and written specifically to meet the precise needs of the Father of the Bride. It deals with all his traditional and contemporary responsibilities on the day itself and in the time leading up to it: not just the crafting, preparation, and delivery of the speech, but everything you need to know to be the most well-informed, supportive, and confident Father of the Bride that you possibly can be!
SO WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE BOOK?
This is a pretty detailed guide: there’s a lot of information that’s covered. Let’s take a look at the contents.
In Father of the Bride Wedding Speeches: How to be Witty and Well Prepared you get:
- Immediate access to 20 professionally-written, top quality speeches designed explicitly for the Father of the Bride. These speeches have been written in a manner that enables you to piece together the parts that you like, creating your very own, personalized speech which perfectly suits your individual occasion – and what’s more, they’re officially guaranteed to be adaptable to any situation.
- Over 100 witty, top-quality toasts for you to insert into your speech
- Detailed, easy-to-follow instructions on how to create your own individual speech from scratch
- The complete how-to for delivering your speech like a professional: all the tips and practical advice you need to look and sound great when it really counts!
- The complete protocol and etiquette for the Father of the Bride: all the information necessary for you to fulfil your duties, so you can relax in your role as both a supportive father and a gracious host – who’s never at a loss for the right thing to say or do
- A complete, no-questions-asked 100% money back guarantee: if you’re not completely satisfied with your speech-making package, you have a full eight weeks to request your complete refund
WHAT MAKES IT PARTICULARLY GOOD?
Something that’s guaranteed to please is the fact that the book is laid out in such an easy-to-read, mistake-proof format. It seems as though Dan really understands what it’s like to be the Father of the Bride – that there’s little time for poring over densely-written, complex speech-making encyclopedias and 1,000 page Read-Me’s.
A pleasant contrast to the other products on the market, the user-friendliness of this book means that it can be read and absorbed in one night (as is attested to by several of the more-than-impressive testimonials on the book’s site).
Even those Fathers of the Bride who waited until the night before the wedding to prepare their speech still received standing ovations from the wedding crowd (again, you have to read those testimonials to believe it!) …
In all seriousness though, being the Father of the Bride is a large responsibility encompassing hundreds of specific duties both minor and major. Dan Stevens recognizes that it’s not always possible to spend the necessary time in thinking about and preparing your speech – so he’s done it all for you, by creating a speech-making package that’s not only designed specifically for the Father of the Bride, but has been designed to be easily and quickly readable and absorbable. In short, it doesn’t take much in terms of time or effort to put the information contained within this book to good use!
Something else that really ensures every last base is covered is the private email consultation with Dan: for no added charge, Internet customers (who purchase the instantly-downloadable online book, as opposed to the hard copy) receive an individual and personal consultation with Dan Stevens himself. If you have any questions, want more professional advice, or even just some feedback on your speech notes, simply write him an email and get your own personalized reply straight from the horse’s mouth.
AND YOU GET BONUS BOOKS, TOO!
Yes, there’s even more …
As well as all the information covered above, you also get three whole bonus books for free:
- Unstoppable Confidence Audio Program: this is a downloadable audio track that’s been put together by a professional hypnotherapist – designed to help even the most petrified potential speech-maker, all you have to do is just put on your earphones and watch your confidence sky-rocket.
- Jokes, Quotes, and One-Liners This book has over 100 of the funniest jokes to paste into your speech – you’ll have them falling out of their chairs with some of these! Guaranteed to inject hilarity into any wedding speech.
- Classic and Contemporary Sample Toasts : no matter what style of wedding you’re having, there’s a toast in here to augment it – whether it’s formal, casual, or somewhere in between.
ALL IN ALL
This handbook really does cover it all: it’s got everything you need to give a great speech, handle yourself with confidence, keep the wedding day running smoothly, ensure your daughter’s feeling relaxed and happy as she prepares to embark on her new life, and – last but not least! – manage to actually enjoy yourself at the same time!